Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our Trip To Kentucky




Brennan andI had the best time in Kentucky. I could move there. It is absolutely gorgeous!

Tony & Luella (B's sister & husband) also came to see Rachel. It was fun being there together. We all live so far away from each other. (maybe that is why we like each other so much)

We went swimming, Rachel loved it! We had a picnic in a beautiful park, and Noelle invited herself and all of us to her friends for a fondue party. (Tell Holly thanks) We also had a karaoke party in our hotel room. Sonny & Cher cant even compete with me & Brennan. I've Got You Babe was a total hit! I wish we could see Noelle and Luella (& fams) way more often then we do! We love them.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

92 words?!? That's crazy fast! How do you type so fast?

Tammy, great post. I'm proud of my little blogging protegé.

Holly said...

Im thrilled you started a blog. And, you can come to my house for fondue anytime. . . it was great to meet all of you and get to know some of noelle's family better. Keep up the good work on the blog!!

Luella said...

I am so glad we got to spend some time with you guys - even if it was a really short visit! I don't know- I think we'd get along if we lived closer to each other!