Sunday, June 1, 2008

EMILY'S GRADUATION!






Emily graduated from high school on Thursday night. It snuck up on us! It seems like not long ago, I had to peel her off my legs to get her to go to kindergarten. Now she is off to WY at a cabin with friends, then to EFY and finally NY! I didnt pack for her or anything. She didnt even ask me what to pack. This is all so new for me as a mom. I am losing my control and she is getting more and more independant. This is (I know) a good thing but I wish I had a few more years with her being all mine! I am proud of her, she is such a good girl. We are truly blessed to have her as our daughter.

9 comments:

Patrish said...

Tam, would you PL-EA-SE gain some weight and get some wrinkles?! Geesh. Thank you! Well you've passed a new milestone, having a daughter graduate. Join us old fogies now huh!

Michelle D. said...

I know one thing she should pack, if she's listened to her mother all of these years (especially at Girl's Camp) wink, wink!
Congratulations Ems! I'm proud of you. Have fun on all of your trips.
Michelle

tammy said...

You know it Michelle!

Noelle said...

Congratulations Ems. When are you coming to Kentucky to visit me? Have fun on all of your trips.

Allison said...

Tammy your blog is great. I do cry, infact on sunday I a had to really distract myself while you were up there because I was going to loose it. I am not going to do so well when I loose control at my house. I love your family. Everyone of your girls are so strong in the gospel and they are beautiful. They are the total package. Where did it all come from? HA HA

Kortney Manning said...

Em and Lyss are best friends, aren't they? It's so sweet. I think the day Jamie and I would've taken a picture together, let alone give a kiss on the cheek, would have been a miracle! It's a wonder we are so close now!! We finally both grew up I guess! Looks like a fun day! Tell Em way to go :)

Steph said...

I cannot believe that she has graduated!! I remember riding my bike to your getto apartment and playing with em and lys all day and they were just tiny!! Man..that was forever ago! Congrats Em!!!

shelby said...

I can't believe she is this old. She looks so beautiful and so full of life. How exciting for her to have a whole new adventure ahead of her!!!! Good luck Em!

Anonymous said...

Ems is so awesome! And sweet and beautiful and talented. Just like her mother. I can't wait to hear about her trip to NY!