Tuesday, November 17, 2009

EMS IS HOME




Ems is home. Her roommate decided that she didn't like living in Salt Lake anymore and wanted to move home. The contract was in her name so that meant that Ems wouldn't have a place to live after the contract sold. She was sad and a little mad, but I think it will be good in the long run. It will give Ems the opportunity to pay off her car sooner. She will try to get a job a little closer to home. She wants to get on at McKaydee hospital and then go to Weber. I think she learned a lot in the short time she was away. I love my Ems!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a blog!! Yippee! I can't wait to catch up! Your girls are gorgeous and so are you. You look just how I remember! :)

kristen said...

Oh thats to bad im so sorry ems!!! Well you learn a little bit maybe you can do it again!!! Hey i hope you get your job!!! Well tam thats good you have her safe and sound!!! Well i love you and miss you tons!!!