Sunday, May 11, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY








I absolutely LOVE Mother's Day. I woke up to waffles with strawberries and whip cream and cards and presents. ( I did make sure we had strawberries and cool whip in the fridge and put the waffle iron out last night with a box of waffle mix next to it) We have church @ 9 so they had to get up pretty early. They must really love me!


Brennan and I take the dorkiest pictures because he never smiles! so, I was just checking to see if he was smiling when Ems took the picture.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Happy Mother's Day! I think that waffles are right up there among the best breakfasts ever!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammy,
This is Kristy, Shelly's friend from Dallas. I can't believe how big your girl's are, how time flies. I was trying to find some pictures of Shelly and her family.
Does she have a blog space?? e-mail me at kmtraina@aol.com... thank you!
Kristy

Steph said...

Happy Mother's Day!! Love the pictures...and all who know you know you planned that picture with brennan!!! Are you kidding that it was by mistake(hehehe)!!! Love you guys!
Steph

Patrish said...

Hey, every time I look at your page it's different! Nice "shed." And cute photo of you and Brennan!