Friday, May 23, 2008

TAKE BACK TUESDAYS & WEDNESDAYS!


What will we do with all our time? I no longer have the stress of having mutual on Wed. night. I can go and not wish I were home watching American Idol!

Oh my heck! Loren loved the last show. We watched it together and she had so much to say. When George Michael sang she said: mom, does he go to church? I said probably not. she said then why did he sing about God's children.

Brook was singing barefoot. she said. Mom, did you see Brooks dirty feet? I said no. she said they are dirty and probably stink too.

When Carry Underwood was singing. she said: Carry Underwood is pretty, isnt she mom? I dont think she wants to dance because her bum might show.

When the guitar hero commercial came on & David Cook didnt have pants on, just a long shirt. she said: it doesnt look like he has pants on but he probably has shorty-shorts on, huh mom?

Then David A did the same commercial she said: He chooses the right and wears modest clothes.

She is so funny! We had fun watching. I wanted David A to win but loved David C. All is good. When I went in to tuck in Loren, she was all teary. She was sad that David A didnt win. She kept her fingers crossed the whole two hours and started out by crossing her eyes but couldnt keep them crossed.

Glad its over!

6 comments:

Patrish said...

Loren is so astute. Did she comment on their different countenances? Their presence is like night and day!

Patrish said...

Oh and PS, thanks for taking me off your friends and family list!!

shelby said...

Lauren is a doll. I miss you guys. I love looking at your blog so I can finally keep up with what everyone is doing. Love you

Noelle said...

That is some of the best analysis of American Idol I have read so far. Loren is a genius. It must be the influence of her brilliant mother (and father).

Steph said...

That girl is hilarious! I love it! The things that come to little kids minds. It is great!

Michelle D. said...

Tammy-I found your blog! It's so cute. I love your girls...they are so funny. It's fun to see Miss Loren at school every day. She always smiles and waves :)