Friday, November 14, 2008

CHOOSE THE RIGHT

Lyssi and her friends cheering Syracuse Titans on! They go to all the games. It's fun to have school spirit!



I was taking Loren to Salt Lake to meet Brennan at the airport as he flew back from Boise. Loren was going to St. George with him so I took her and her bags and then Brennan was going to pick Lyssi up from the U of U football field where Syracuse was playing in the semi finals. Crazy isn't it. Anyway, on our way there I pulled out the new David Archuleta cd. Loren was beyond thrilled! We were both singing away and she got quiet and I could tell that she was thinking. She said, "mom, does David Archuleta still go to church?" I said yes, I think so. She said,"do you think he will always be a good boy?" I said that I hoped so. She goes on to say that Venessa Hutchins (from High School Musical) is sorry that she did took bad pictures. She said, Do you think she goes to church? I said that I didn't know. I told her that it didn't matter if she went to church or not and that her choices are hers to make. I said that you can still like the movie as long as you are not watching bad stuff. The only person you need to worry about it who?...she said "me".

She just wants every one to choose the right and go to church and be good. She gets so worried about it. She wants to like them but she wants them to be good people. Loren is a sweetheart. I'm glad she is mine!

2 comments:

The Fieldings said...

I love the honesty and faith of childhood. That's what the Savior was talking about when he said we needed to "become as a little child" in order to enter into heaven. What a beautiful child Loren is.

Michelle D. said...

What a sweetie! Give her a big HUG :)