Monday, March 30, 2009

DAVID ARCHULETA!


Haley and her friends (8 of them) all went to the David Archuleta concert Sat. night. She has never been as excited (except when she found out her friend Anna was coming) about anything like she was about going to this! They had a ton of fun! She called me during the concert and was screaming and said "David Osmond put his arm around me and I got a picture with him." What I heard is "David Archuleta put his arm around me and I got a piture with him." So, I stopped and told everyone at Clints that she must be on stage with him and she got a picture! I guess I just heard what I wanted to hear. She was thrilled about David Osmond too. He is the one who was on American Idol for a titch. Him and his wife were sitting by them. She came home so happy. I'm glad she got to go. We love his cd and listen to it blaring most mornings. Her and her friends all made t-shirts with his picture on it and wore them to school the day of the concert. Fun to be 15!

2 comments:

snow family said...

Thats so fun!! My little sis went to him in Idaho... and she is now in love. (I think my mom is too!)

*~Kennedy~* said...

Lucky!! I am sooo beyond jealous!