Saturday, March 7, 2009

Loren's Last Game of the Season!

Loren had her last game of the season. She had a lot of fun. This is the 1st year she played Jr. Jazz. She was very happy that Brennan was her coach! All those giggly, rowdy girls drove Brennan nuts at times. That picure is 2 pts. by Loren! (I still need work on my photography) Brennan missed the last game because he was in California.



What better way to celebrate than with HERSHEY'S!?!

Strike the pose!

After the game, we had to go get ice cream! I don't know why people stare at us.






2 comments:

Michelle D. said...

So cute! Boys, on the other hand, won't pose with their candy bars like girls will ;)

Ty and Ber said...

Saw this on Facebook so I thought I would check you out. I seriously can't believe how grown up your girls are. They are beautiful.
Looks like you guys have crazy adventures on a daily basis. What fun. I'm sure you start doing the chicken dance for them when they get out of line. HAHA.
Anyway, hope all is well.