Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THE PROM

Lyssi had prom Saturday night. She looked like a princess! I loved her dress! She went with Justin. He is a cute kid and is really good to Lyssi. He seems like a really good boy. How do you keep your daughters from liking boys! at least till they are ...um...25! They had a lot of fun. They went on a picture scavenger hunt during the day. The had a nice dinner and had fun at the dance! Lyssi loves to dance and really has some good moves! (I passed them down to her) They played games after the dance and usually Lyssi walks in the door at the last second, she was home 10 min early. I'm glad she had a good time.










4 comments:

Robin said...

Gorgeous! She looks like Belle in the ballroom although Justin has a long way to go to look like the Beast. Love your hair, Lyssi! Glad you had a good time cause when you're happy, I'm happy. : )

Luella said...

I love the princess dress!

The Fieldings said...

I was going to say, before I read the comments, that she looks like a princess. Love the poofy skirt!

Mary said...

That is a way pretty dress!! How fun!!