Tuesday, April 14, 2009

RED CLIFF'S

Haley, Lyssi & Lyssi's friend Taylor jumped off the rock into the water. I was nervous but it didn't occur to me until my cousin pointed out that the rock could have gone out under the water. I'm so glad that it didn't . I felt like a bad mom for a minute. But, they were so brave. Lyssi made Haley go first. She said that she was so scared that she still can't even believe that she did it! Everyone stood around and watched.




My soaking brave girls!







With out Brennan there, I was a little nervous. I was fine when I wasn't by the edge. Haley was afraid too. We scooted on our bums part of the time because it was too scary to stand.


Loren loved it all. the whole experience! She only had flip flops and that about freaked me and Haley out, but she was careful.










My little chicks in my nest! (Ems, where are you?!)








Fun day! We had a picnic, peed on a rock (in private~but there really was no choice!) and had lots of fun together! Love my girls!

7 comments:

snow family said...

You're such a fun mom! Where were you girls at? It was fun to see ya!

Robin said...

You know that makes my hands sweat just looking at those pictures! Next time, remember your cup...: )

The Fieldings said...

There sure is alot of peeing going on? Isn't that a sign of pregnancy???;)

tammy said...

ummm, no! wash your mouth out with soap!

Robin said...

The Bateman girls have bladders the size of peanuts - ask me how I know. (sorry, Tams, just couldn't resist! lerve ya!)

Luella said...

That looks like so much fun! I would love to go climbing on big rocks!

Milaka said...

Looking at your pictures sure makes me miss Southern Utah and all the gorgeous scenery.