Sunday, July 5, 2009

4TH OF JULY!




We went to the fireworks in Layton. It was fun! I love watching all of the people. It was packed, just like it always is. But, that makes it fun! It was nice to have all four girls with us. It's so hard with all of their work schedules. It was fun. Lyssi brought Justin and Ems brought Staci. My mom, dad, Shelly & Kasey came. Clint and Mindy came later just in time for the fireworks to start. Justin went and got a football and we played. I didn't realize how good of a tackler I am. I had Lyssi scared! It was fun just hanging out with all of us!










































































4 comments:

Luella said...

okay Tammy, you have me beat hands down with the number of posts you just created in one day! I can only comment on one, but I love reading about all the fun stuff you guys are doing. I miss going to West Point days with you(that's where we went when we came out with you few years ago, isn't it?) and the fireworks. Thank you for reminding me of how much fun it was!

Robin said...

Looks like so much fun! It rained all day here. :-(
I have such a sense of deja vu when I see a picture of your dad and Brennan, I think I've seen them in those same poses before! :-)

Mindy said...

Ok you will have to tell Haley that I love her pretzels in her nose and her red eyebrows...so funny!

snow family said...

You've got the cutest family Tam!! It always looks like your having a great time :) I love the matching shirts and sunglasses!! Wish we all lived closer...