Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SLEEPING WITH MOM


Brennan had to go to New Orleans this week. He was gone for 3 nights. When he's gone, I don't like to sleep alone so the girls take turns sleeping with me. It's kinda fun. The 1st night was Loren's turn because she always seems to think it's her turn. Haley slept with us so that all the girls would get a turn. Little Lula Belle (Loren) was already asleep but we had to snap a picture. Loren is a wild women when she sleeps. Her arms and legs are everywhere! Haley is a nice sleeper. She closes her eyes and just lays there. I love my girls! (but I can't wait for Brennan to get home)
Ems is a good bed partner. She stays on her side of the bed. She is a sweetheart. She doesn't like to take pictures but she will for me. BUT, I had to kick her out of bed when I wanted to make it in the morning.















When it was Lyssi's turn, she had to read a script of a play for homework. It was not the best. I think they were Canadian or something because they kept saying "aye". It was funny for about the 1st half hour, but after that it got so dang boring. Lyssi's legs are all over the place. I woke up a few times with her arm across my face. She is a crazy bed partner.



6 comments:

Ricci said...

You are nicer than me...when Jim is gone I love to sleep all by myself!! Your girls are gorgeous by the way!

Noelle said...

I love it when Rachel sleeps with me. She usually just sleeps in her crib, but every once in a while she has a rough night and I bring her to bed with me. Sometimes she sleeps nice and quiet and peaceful, but there are times when she flops all over the place. She can hit just about every square inch of a queen sized bed when she want to.

Shanda said...

I usually prefer sleeping by myself, but I can see where it would be fun to have a slumber part with your girls every night! I'm still trying to get my kids OUT of my bed. Maybe in another 10 years I'll feel differently!

Bobbidee said...

Your family is hilarious, we love all of you. Cute pics and funny stories! I can always count on a laugh coming to your blog! Thanks!

The Fieldings said...

Lucky Brennan, to know how much he is missed! Lucky girls, too, getting to keep you company at night.

Luella said...

What a great idea! to have sleepovers with your girls! I love my own bed with my teddy bear and extra pillows when Tony's gone. I'm a wild sleeper, too, so sharing my bed with anyone else could be very dangerous!