Monday, February 16, 2009

FAMILY PARTY!

Chel and I were getting ready for the rest of the family to come. She taught me how to make "lumpia". It is Phillipino spring rolls. They are so dang good! Everyone loved them. They were the first to go. It's so fun getting to know Chel more and more. She is so sweet. Loren just loves being around her. She is a nice addition to our family!



We love having everyone over. I think that it's neat that my girls can see their cousins. Family is so important! Thanks to everyone who came!



Kelly & Chel (Brennan's brother) came to town from Las Vegas. He wanted to have all his family over so he could see them. We had so much fun. FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

With me, it all centers around good food!






















I w i l l a l w a y s

l o v e y o u























Brennan has always been really close to his brothers. They have a good time together. It's too bad they can't spend more time.



















Lots of cousins!





























LET THE GAMES BEGIN!


























We played FARKLE. It was fun. We need to do this more often! Yes, I won!

3 comments:

Noelle said...

I'm sorry that I missed the party. Looks like a lot of fun. But we'll get another chance when I come out next month. I'm looking forward to it!

Luella said...

Hmm...I wonder why you won? You'll have to show me how to play it. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to the dinner. : (

The Fieldings said...

Looks like you all had fun! I wish I could have made it.