Sunday, February 22, 2009

HEADING DOWN SOUTH

We got to go to St. George! Lyssi had a softball tournament. I not only love to watch Lyss play ball but I also got to see my Gramma! I was sad that we had to leave Haley and Ems. They both had to work one of the days. Our plan was to leave as soon as Loren got home from school. (3:30) Lyssi HAD to go buy High School Musical 3 so her and Loren could watch it on the way there. We remembered that our dvd player plug-inner thing was broke so we had to swing by Walmart on our way out of town. so, that is just what we did. We bought the connection thing and took it out to the van. After fiddling w/it for 15 min, Brennan said that it still didn't work. We debated what to do and finally went back in and bought a new dvd player. By now it is almost 6 by the time we pulled out of the stinkin parking lot! We were on our way. We get to the south end of Salt Lake and I already have to "go". When I got out into the freezing, I thought it was a good time to tell Brennan that I forgot my coat. It was a crazy trip but fun. I drive Brennan completely NUTS!










Brennan said that I'm turning into a Smith, taking 2 hours to get out of town! Lyssi and Loren were all comfy with a movie, blankies, and treats! Lyssi LOVES High School Musical 3. She was so excited to see it(for the 4th time.) She said she loves it so much she got the shivers. What a goofball!























We spent the day with Grams. We took and her and Sis out to lunch. And, then just hung out with them. I love being with them!




Lyssi's games didn't start till 7pm.

5 comments:

Luella said...

So, how did Lyssi do with the game? By the way, thank you again so much for allowing me to crash at your place for a few nights. You guys have all the patience in the world to be hosts all week long! I love you!

Dateline Dryer said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Give Lyssi a hug and tell her good job from me. I really hope we can make it to some of her games this spring. Let us know when she's playing. BTW, Bailey got a lead in her school play. I'll let you know when it is as soon as I get a schedule.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you (again) how thrilled I am to see your smiling face - with your glasses on??! That's the Tams I know and love!

p.s. welcome home! Now start sending those emails...it's been a long weekend without my daily dose...

Noelle said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip, even if it had a bit of a slow start. So did Lyssi win? I have fond memories of driving down to St. George from Provo a couple of times to hang out with you guys. Good times!

Michelle D. said...

What a fun trip! Too bad the other girls couldn't join you this time.