Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BOSOM BUDDIES!!



Aren't they so dang cute?!











Anna is Haley's BFF! She used to live across the street from us in Clinton. When we moved to West Point, they moved to Co Springs. Their hearts nearly broke. We were all sad. We miss them so much. Anna saved her money and flew out to see us. (well- to see Haley & we are just bonus!) I wish she would have snuck Robin in her bag, that would have made me happy. She is here for 2 weeks and they have been completely thrilled! They went shopping and bought matching school clothes and have been twinners all week. I love watching them together. They are good for each other. I love seeing best friends. I think they will be best friends forever . They said that even when they are grandma's , they will be BFF'S! They will be sad on the 18th when she has to go. It tugs on my heart just thinking about it. They are so funny and we think we might just send for her things and keep her.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna is going to have such a hard time leaving. I *think* she'll be happy to see us, but her heart will be so heavy with the thought that she and Haley won't be in each other's hip pockets! We sure have beautiful girls - inside and out. I'm so glad they are still the same sweet and goofy BFF's they were when they were 9!! I still wish I was right there with you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!!! Is that a BRA on their heads?? Oh my heck, I thought it they were wearing crocheted caps till I looked again! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Only for you would Anna put a brassiere on her head! TOO DANG FUNNY! Now I'm even more sad that I missed all the fun...

Noelle said...

I have a good friend who live is Colorado Springs. Ask them if they know Dana Eads.

Michelle D. said...

Hey guys-I want my pink bra back...GEEZ! LOL