Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WARD CAMPOUT

Our ward camp out was great! We are not really the camping type. We don't like bugs, snakes, or dirt. That about wraps it up! But, we had a lot of fun. It is always fun being with friends. It even nicer when they are your neighbors. Other than the snake that was caught AND released by our tent, we enjoyed it all. Brennan enjoyed being with the men. Do't get me wrong, Girls! Girls! Girls! is his life but every once in a while, he needs a titch of a break. This was the perfect camp out!




Camping is perfect when you don't have to bring the food, you don't have to cook and when there are flushing toilets!


This freaks me out just a little bit! When things had settled down for the night and everyone was getting ready for bed, the kids noticed raccoons! Of course I had to run get my camera! It's hard to see the raccoon, but you can sure see his glow in the dark eyes!















The ground makes a perfect mattress! Happy Tenting!

1 comments:

Luella said...

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure that one out. Why is it that Brennan has all girls in his life, and I have all boys? Hmmm......