Thursday, August 28, 2008

SCHOOL DAYS!

Lyssi didn't like her 1st day of school picture, so we took a 2nd day of school picture. She looked cute both days.

Haley was so nervous for 9th grade! Haley and Lyssi tried on about 5 outfits and that is with totally picking and trying on too many outfits the night before! They had to look PERFECT for the 1st day of school. And, they did look completely cute!


This summer flew by so fast! (faster than any other summer!) I wish we had another month with the girls home. The very best thing about school starting is being back on a schedule. Lyssi and Emily thought that 11:00pm was early. They now reazlize that 5:30 comes terribly early and 11:00 is back to feeling late again.



Loren has Mrs. Hodges this year. We are so happy. She seems very sweet, and Loren has a tender heart so we have a good match. Loren was so excited for 3rd grade and a little nervous. On our way to school she said "mom, were you nervous to go to 3rd grade?" I said yes I was. She said, "mom were you nervous to write cursive and that you wouldn't get or did your teacher talk it through?" I said that my teacher talked it through. She said," mom, were you nervous that friends wouldn't be in your class and that you wouldn't have anyone to play with?" I said "Loren, you have 5 friends in your class. You play with them every day, I'm sure you will have friends to play with." She said "Mom! I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about you!"
She is so funny! She makes us laugh! My baby is in 3rd grade!






Ems started college at Weber State! Oh my! She is excited to get her real life started! We are so proud of our girls. They amaze us everyday!


Lyssi and her friends are ready for 11th grade! Why do these babies have to grow up!?!


4 comments:

Noelle said...

Your kids each have the perfect look for their year in school. Lauren is so sweet and innocent. Haley looks very proper as she enters a whole new school level, Lyssi looks completely cool as she starts her junior year, and Emily looks like the perfect college student. All the best this year. Only nine more months before summer!

Shanda said...

And I thought I had plenty to deal with getting Tegan back to school! Your daughters are so beautiful. We started back on a school routine last week to get us ready for this week, and it is a good thing too because we have still been struggling! We don't even come close to getting up at 5:30! Good for you!

Michelle D. said...

I love, love, love the Bateman girls! Glad everyone had a good first week of school. Hey Ems-did you bowl any strikes on your first week? ;)

Patrish said...

Beautiful girls! You must be so proud...(where do they get their looks from I wonder? LOL) My boys only tried ONE outfit on each. Imagine that! Wish we could be so simple minded...