Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last night Lyssi and I went to the Nutcracker at the Egyptian Theater. We had a good time. I really think that the Nutcracker should have had pants on instead of tights. It was not a pretty sight. That just bugs me. BLAUGH! Anyway, I told Lyssi to just look at his feet. The girls all had such beautiful dresses. They made up for the tight thing. We had a fun night!




Lyssi and Lindsey should have been in the Nutcracker. Look at their style, their tecknique! So proud!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do my eyes deceive me?? Are those...no, it can't be...a picture of Tammy with...gulp...GLASSES???? You look simply mahvelous!

Noelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I saw the Nutcracker once here a long time ago. I have seen the highlights several times, but I hadn't realized how long it is.

Machtyn said...

I agree. The tights are fine, but the men should were something, um more decorative around their midsection.

Michelle D. said...

It's just a potato down their tights. Tights don't come with pockets, and they didn't have anywhere else to put it!?! GEEZ! LOL! ;) Love ya Tams!

The Fieldings said...

I've played the Nutcracker about 300 times and I can't tell ya how many times I've wished the same thing about the tights. At least let the tunic cover it! Geez!