Saturday, December 13, 2008

SNOWBALL DANCE

Today was the Snowball Dance. Lyssi went again with Justin. This dance is where the boy buys matching pajamma bottoms and it's a very casual dance. For their "day-date" they went ice skating. Then tonight, they went to Apple Bee's and to the dance. They are all watching a movie right now and she has a few more minutes before she has to be home. (the clock is ticking) I hate it when my little chicks aren't all tucked in and safe in bed. Anyway, they looked cute. I wasn't home when he came to get her so Brennan and I posed for Haley to make sure she would take cute pictures. I made her pinky swear that she would.Lyssi said they look like old married couples posed like that. Haley was just doing her job.






2 comments:

Michelle D. said...

They look adorable!

Luella said...

Lyssi and Justin sittin' in a tree...(you fill in the rest!)