Tuesday, December 9, 2008

OH NO, A HAIR CUT!




Haley and Loren cut off their beautiful long hair. It looks very cute. Haley was so nervous but it was way too long to do anything with. (those are her words, not mine) Loren could care less. "Just cut it Gramma!" Gramma had to make sure dad was on board. We are so thankful that we don't have to pay for haircuts! On Sunday nights is usually when Gramma gives us haircuts. We are there for dinner and then "oh, when can you cut my hair?" She is always so nice and will do it right then.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

I wish your Mom was here to give me a haircut! When we were there a year and a half ago she cut Jeff's and my hair, and as I watched how she did it, I now cut his hair myself, following your Mom's example.

Daniel and Whitney said...

Hey will you tell Emily to go on IHC.net and apply for a job on my unit, its PRN but they usually go to part-time to full-time pretty quick! The Reference number is #60067. Let me know if she applys so I can tell my boss to look for her name! Love you!