Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

This halloween was a busy one! We had school parties, friend parties, church parties, and even a birthday party.




Yes, my girls somehow look familiar , don't they?
They were meant to be in movies!





That is as scarey as Ems gets!




Chili at Gramma and Grampa's is the best! It's a halloween tradition!

It's Halloween! We always have fun dressing up! Loren and Kasey trick or treated at Country Pines (the old folks home that our girls work at) and then trick or treated on our street.


I guess we can start thinking now what we want to be for next year! Haley has been waiting to wear her Nacho Libre mask since she bought it in Mexico last December. Can't wait till next year! (not really) Halloween is fun but it's oh so nice when it's over.





5 comments:

Michelle D. said...

Your girls are SO funny! Their costumes are always the best. Thanks again for helping my kids out the other night-you're the best!

Kortney Manning said...

As always, your girls crack me up! They wouldn't be related to you if they didn't act so silly all the time. Looks like you had a great time too! Both Greg and I said that we were missing chili at Jolene's this year! It was kinda sad. What wasn't sad was being able to BBQ outside on the driveway because it was 95 degrees! Love it here!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls crack me up! Remember back when we trick or treated on Michelle Street? It seems like yesterday.

Allison said...

I love your family your girls are awesome. I hope my kids can be as well rounded when they grow up. Looks like you had a fun halloween.

The Fieldings said...

I love the Incredibles costume! All the costumes are adorable! What was Brennan?