Saturday, October 4, 2008

MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY

My dad's birthday was this weekend. My mom, Shelly & Kasey went to St. George for Jd's baby's blessing. Sunday, my dad and Todd came to dinner. Todd left before this picture and Ems had to work. We had a good day. I can't believe my dad is 69! He looks good doesn't he?! We love my dad and love spending time all together as a family. I love Mom & Dad living close to us. Now that Todd moved back, we all live close. I love that my girls can call & in a heartbeat, they know that they can have support & love at their fingertips. I love my family and grateful that we live close and all love being together.


Loren loves Todd (my brother). When he is around, Loren and Kasey are right by his side. They usually end up on his shoulders with him running around the house. Today Loren and Todd had fun. They danced a little bit and Todd even taught Loren how to strum the guitar. Todd is so sweet with all his nieces. He plays with them and is gentle and kind. We love Todd.


My friend Mar's daughter Jill gave Loren a ghost for Halloween. Loren plays with it every day . She dresses "Frighten" and keeps it with her. (along with all of her other little friends) I went to tuck her in and she had a bundle all snuggled up with her and she was sound asleep. What an angel I have!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dad and Todd both have the best hair! You really are so blessed to have your entire side of the family living just minutes away.
And Loren is a cutie-patootie!! She looks so QUIET (heehee). I can just see her sleeping in my stinky shoe closet with markers and dolls all around. It makes me want to sing...Little Lorsky Luna, Little Lorsky Luna comin' down the track...

Patrish said...

Hey Tam, so what did you fix for dinner? You are a good cook! I loved that chili verde we had at your house or maybe it was pork verde, some kinda verde! Yummm!

The Fieldings said...

Loren is so cute and has such a graceful expression as she sleeps. She's just like Joey when it comes to bedfellows. Joey hijacks all the stuffed animals in the house to bring with him into his bed.