Sunday, October 12, 2008

SPIRIT WEEK



This was say "no" to drugs week. They had "red day", "crazy sock day", "favorite team day" and "pajamma day". Loren loved all of this. She said she will always say NO! to drugs.



















This was spirit week for Haley. She felt pretty cool being Batman on super-hero day. The day that she dressed up like an old lady was not so cool. She said that not very many people dressed up like a grandma or grandpa. About 12:00 she called me and asked me if I could come get her and bring her home to change. She said that she looked ridiculous. I thought she looked cute!






4 comments:

The Smith's said...

Hey Tammy, I have been looking for job opening for Emily at the hospital and there are two postions in the cafeteria if she just wanted to start out there. We have an opening on my floor but only for employees here. Sorry!! Just thought I'd pass that on to you!

Luella said...

Okay Tammi,
You've posted so many great things, I have no time to comment on all of them! I love all of the pictures and stories and comments, and I love you and your family! (especially my brother xxxooo)

Steph said...

Okay..so we had 2 turtles like that and during the summer we put them in a little kiddie pool...well...one of them pushed a log on the other one and escaped...have you ever heard such a thing?? the funny part of the story is that our neighbors son found him in the pond in our back yard and kept him as a pet! Love it! Your girls are so cute...I miss them!!

Anonymous said...

such cute girls. sounds like they have fun schools that have lots of spirit!