Friday, October 17, 2008

MEET NOGGIN

Lyssi has a pet turtle. She loves him. His name is Noggin. She has only had him for a couple of weeks. Emily's friend gave him to her against my better judgement. I hope he works out. Pet's don't last long at the Bateman house. He hasn't peed on my floor, so that is a good sign. The second he starts eating my couch, he is gone!
Kasey loves Noggin... from a distance.

He runs really fast. It shocked us and kind of even scared us. Haley is petrified of him. It's funny. Lyssi took him in her room where Haley was doing homework and set him down by her. She completely freaked right out!

Lyssi and her turtle

6 comments:

Noelle said...

Welcome to the family Noggin. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Anonymous said...

A turtle seems like a pretty safe pet - quiet, no shedding. Good luck! We miss you guys! Maybe we can get together in Salt Lake over the holidays at Temple Square or something? Love ya!!

shelby said...

You will have to let me know how it works out. My kids think I'm the meanest mom cuz I don't want any pets. I tell them we can play with pets at other people's houses! We will have to come up and see the cute turtle!! Your fam is so cute!!

Patrish said...

How much trouble could a turtle cause? You'll have to keep us posted! What do they eat? Hopefully not couches!

snow family said...

sounds like the perfect pet!! there can't be to much drama with a turtle right? i guess you'll let us all know!

Luella said...

good luck with the turtle. What does Brennan think of him? I couldn't imagine him getting into very much trouble - you just have to keep him well-fed!