Sunday, October 12, 2008

SNOWING IN OCTOBER!





We woke up to a winter wonderland! We had about 6 inches and it continued lightly all day long. It is beautiful! I love the first snow. Everything looks so pretty all covered in white! When I woke up Loren for church, I told her to look out the window. Her face looked like pure delight! Snow was just a little blessing that we were blessed with today.





Loren and Kasey had so much fun playing in the snow. They were out there for over an hour building a snowman, when I went out to lift the body on, it broke so their snowman turned into a chair.

Snow is falling all around


On the housetops on the ground.

Snow is falling on my nose,

On my head and hands and toes.

4 comments:

Malauna said...

Well, you got a lot more than we did! It sure looks pretty.

Noelle said...

Looks nice. It was 80 degrees here today. I think it will be a while before we see any snow in these parts.

Steph said...

It is so funny...we are not THAT far away from you guys but we didn't get anything like that!! I am bummed...I was expecting that at our house! Oh well...next time right??

Michelle D. said...

What planet are you from? It wasn't beautiful, it was freakin' cold and yucky! I kept thinking that I was getting jipped on my great fall days. Glad it's LONG gone! I'll bring all of my snow over to your house this winter K? :)