Thursday, January 1, 2009

CHRISTMAS DAY AT COUNTRY PINES

I think we started a new tradition this Christmas. Our girls work at Country Pines. My sister Shelly also works there and had to serve them lunch on Christmas. She said that they would love it if Brennan would come play the violin sometime so he decided to go play Christmas songs while they ate lunch. The residents loved it and they loved seeing the girls. We all sang a few Christmas songs with them and Brennan played alot. They even talked him into playing Orange Blossom Special even though it wasn't a Christmas song. He played all the traditional ones and a few Elvis. He was hit! I think we will go do this every year.






They work with the sweetest people. My girls have really grown to love them.








2 comments:

Michelle D. said...

What a great thing to do. Your girls look so stinkin cute all matchy-matchy :)

Luella said...

Good for you, Brennan! I love playing at nursing homes - the seniors there are so appreciative of everything you do for them. You have a beautiful family, and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!