Monday, January 19, 2009

A DAY OFF AND HAVING FUN!











We had a blast today. (one of the words that shows my age) We woke up and the fun began. Lyssi needed to go dress shopping for the Valentine's Dance. We went to the mall and a small miracle happened. We walked into the mall, 1st store, 1st dress she tried on~she loved. It happened to also be on sale. Haley paid 1/2 (because she loved it too and is thinking ahead and said that she would wear it if she got asked to a dance one day.) They bought a 2nd dress also. (to use in the future~they are both beautiful.)

Found shoes the same day! Haley asked her if she could buy them a little big so she could wear them too. Haley is on her own on the shoes!


Okay, next...CAFE RIO~the best place to eat on earth! OOOH, so good! We crave it, it's that good!




Oops! Forgot to remind them to act like ladies!














Brennan met us for lunch. We couldn't talk him into going to the movie with us.










FULL PLATES...







Completely EMPTY plates!


















We went to see Bride Wars. It was so funny! (I did have to have them close their eyes for a few seconds) Brennan wouldn't have liked it much. The theater just had girls in there. I was a girl movie.

























At the end of the movie, it said there is always someone you go through good and bad times with whether it is your husband, or a friend...and I look over and my 3 girls are hugging each other. It made me get all teary. I love that my girls love each other and they will always have each other.


















G O O D T I M E S ! ! !

3 comments:

Ricci said...

You guys are my idols!! I hope I can have the relationship you guys have! You are awesome! I loved bride wars as well...I got teary eyed the same place. I guess we get soft in our old age! Love ya!

Dateline Dryer said...

How Fun! All I did was take my girls driving around Davis county so I could run errands. I'll just never be as fun as you :)
M

Anonymous said...

I am the luckiest Dad and Husband in the world. I have a wife and four beautiful daughters who love me. I miss you all. See you on Friday!

Love, Dad