Monday, January 5, 2009

A REAL LIVE SNOW GLOBE!

Brennan loves snow storms because it gives him an excuse to go play on his machine. I know that when he goes out, he wont come home for a long time. He doesn't just do ours, but he does all of the the neighbors.

This was a beautiful snow storm. It snowed and snowed and snowed. I love it. I love it until my girls have to drive in it.


Ems got off work at 3:20 and didn't get home until 6:15! It usually takes her 1/2 an hour, so as you can imagine, we were worried sick! I was so happy when she came home. She was pretty stressed.



It looks like we live in a real live snow globe! It's a winter wonderland!






This is Haley at work. Either Brennan or I go with her to do her rounds when she works at night. (one day a week) She has to deliver a few residents their medicine and she doesn't like to be outside alone . I like going and spending time with her so I don't mind.




Haley loves her job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are getting all the snow! Kent and I were in Salt Lake yesterday for a funeral and drove home in that mess. It took us 2 1/2 hours to get from Layton to Tremonton! We were so glad to get home. We almost wondered if we were going to have to call you to spend the night at your house!

Steph said...

Maybe I could get Ben to clean our driveway (and the neighbors)if he had Brennan's toy!!!! Can we borrow?? hehehe! Cute pics!!!

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.