Monday, January 5, 2009

HALEY'S 10 HOUR PROJECT

Haley had to do another 10 hour project for Geography. They could choose anything as their project as long as it was something from Central America. It took her 16 hours and a few tears to make it. She made a Mexican Wrestling Mask. It was a long process since Haley nor I sew. She did it all herself and got a really good grade on it. Her teacher said that no one has ever made one of these for his class before. He was impressed, I was impressed and Haley was so proud. HOOAH!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Haley, you rock! I really am impressed and can't wait to show these pics to Anna tomorrow. I give you an A+++ - we home schoolers are allowed to do that you know.

Noelle said...

Nacho Libre lives! Wow! Very impressive mask. Now don't go out and just wrestle people for no reason, just because you have a mask!

The Fieldings said...

That is an awesome mask! I didn't even know that was a tradition in Mexico. I guess I would have known if I had watched Nacho Libre, huh?

Luella said...

What a great job Haley! Not being a seamstress and being able to make something like that is very impressive. Congratulations!