Monday, January 19, 2009

LOREN LOVES GRAMMA "SINK"

Loren was so excited to go to St. George with Gramma and Grampa. My mom said to have Loren over there at 10:30 and at 8:30 she was ready to go. We waited until she couldn't wait anymore. When we got there Gramma was still getting ready. I'm going to miss my baby girl!










Sis took Loren and Kasey to feed the ducks. We love Sis. She always does fun things. Sis has always been one more Gramma for Loren!










Ever since Loren was tiny, Gramma Sink has been her favorite! She said that when Lyssi gets old, she will looks like Gramma Jo but "when I get old, I will look like Gramma Sink!" She has always been really close with Gramma. Grams always has a way of making you feel loved completely. (just like my mom does) It's a good feeling! Gramma Sink taught Loren how to play war (cards), jacks, even how to climb a tree! About 4 years ago Loren comes in the house and says "Mom, Gramma needs help getting out of the tree." I go out and sure enough, Gramma is up in the tree. I said ~what are you doing? She said that she was just showing Loren how to get up in. Man oh Man!, She is an 18 year old in an 88 year olds body! She has always been my favorite too! We love her so much! Loren was very excited to go see Gramma Sink and Sis!

3 comments:

Luella said...

now that's my kind of Gramma! My mom used to tell us about how Grandma Bronson used to climb trees too. How I wish I had known my grandparents - but I am so glad that Nicholas and Michael do. I can't wait to hear about their adventures!

Steph said...

i love that gramma sink story!!! she is the best!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Enjoy Gramma Sink and Gramma Jo every moment you can. I miss my Grandma all the time.