Tuesday, July 1, 2008

22 YEARS!




It amazes me that 1st of all I am old enough to be married 22 years and 2nd of all that it has been 22 years! Brennan and I have been through a lot together. When we used to move around a lot, everytime we would have to talk in church because we had just moved in, Brennan would say: I have been happily married for 15 (or however many years we had been married) and Tammy's been happily married for 2...we don't know which 2. He would think this is so funny.
But life together has been wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better husband or dad. We deserve each other. Both a little cranky and we think each other is funny. (usually never at the same time)

5 comments:

Noelle said...

Happy anniversary.

Steph said...

I can't believe it has been 22 years!!! I remember when Brennan went on his misson and we all thought he was so good looking! I could have only been 5 or so. (He is still good looking!!) We love you guys...happy anniversary!

Michelle D. said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple:)

Ricci said...

Where does time go! I remember when you would write to him on his mission, we all fell in love with him, what did we know we were young..ha!ha! I will be married 17yrs this July! Its crazy. Happy Anniversary.

Luella said...

You two are great examples for everyone around you! Happy(belated)anniversary!