Friday, July 18, 2008

Tip Of The Day

Okay, I don't know if I am a complete dork or not...Haley was shaving her legs with an electric razor. We were going swimming and I needed to shave my armpits. So, I thought I could do a quicky with Haley's razor. So I did. It kind of hurt but I still finished the job. Never, Ever! shave your pits w/an electric razor! I was is absolute pain all day yesterday! It hurt more than you can imagine! They have little cut marks and it stings! We were at Lagoon and in my agony I asked my friend Jen if I could use her chapstick. She was so selfish and wouldn't let me use it on my poor bloody pits. I had to wipe the chapstick on my fingers and then tenderly rub them on my pits. eowchy! I really don't need any comments, I just thought I would pass along this tip so that no one has to experience what I have. That's just the kind of friend I am!
No pictures available~too graphic!

6 comments:

Michelle D. said...

Are the pits feeling better today? Thanks for passing along the Public Service Announcement, so that we don't have to suffer :)

Noelle said...

photos really should have accompanied that post. I hope you are feeling better.

Patrish said...

Bahahaha, thanks for a really good laugh! And, also good to know I'm not the only one that does stuff like that :)

Anonymous said...

That was way too much information Tammy!

snow family said...

Oh my gosh!!! That was so descriptive that I can actually feel your pain... Hopefully your healing up! I just wanted to say sorry you guys weren't able to come up to the hospital on Saturday! We were doing so much running around that we werent' there for a lot of the day. hope you can make it up some other time! Love ya. Rachael & Davis

The Fieldings said...

Hee, Hee! I could have told you that! I've done it too!