Thursday, July 17, 2008

BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT




Oh my crappin out heck! I am not kidding!
Last night we went to see the pre-view of Batman. Brennan got tickets thru Hershey's and took some customers. It was worse than going to the air port. We wern't even aloud to have cell phones. We couldn't just turn them off, they couldn't be in our presence. Everyone had to take them to their cars. They wanded us. Right when we got in and in our seats, I had to go to the bathroom (of course Brennan would say) so I had to go out and wait in the line to be all check clean again. Anyway, I knew it wasn't the happily ever after movie that I like but I had no idea it was so intense! I about squoze Brennan's arm off. I only let out one loud scream so I guess I did pretty good. The joker (bless his resting soul) was so incredibly freakin creepy! That is all I can say. Oh, one more thing, Batman was nice to look at. I have to admit, it was a good movie. Brennan loved the movie and now he owes me some chick flicks. All is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Batman looks like a 3-screamer to me - you did great!! I also just now noticed that that is MY HAIR next to your shoulder in your profile pic! Wahoo!!

Michelle D. said...

I read your post to Tyler, he's SO JEALOUS! Looks too creepy for me :)