Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!




I just love seeing the flags in everyones yards. Yes, this is a great land we live in! I am thankful that there are those who give up their time with their families to fight for our freedom
and make America a country to be proud of.















































I always love the 4th of July. I am so thankful to live in our free country. We had a fun time at West Point Days.This was on the 3rd. Dinner at the park, fun things for the kids, fireworks and fun seeing all our neighbors and having a good time. On the 4th, we spent more time at the park and a bbq with Gramma and Grampa before more fireworks! (can't get enough fireworks)

5 comments:

Michelle D. said...

I can't believe you skipped the parade?! Next year, I'm stopping by your house to pick you up in your pajamas! We made it to the free dinner...can't believe we didn't see you...there were only a few people there...HA! Gotta love West Point huh? Did you have Megan serve your potato salad? Kira thought she was a princess because she had her crown on :)

Noelle said...

Lauren, Jeff and I have the "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" tee-shirts too! You look very cool in yours. Face painting looks good too.

tammy said...

...and Emily has thing 1, Lyssi has thing 2, Haley has thing 3 and Loren has thing 4. Brennan tried to get me "Mother of all things" but they didn't have it-DANG!

Noelle said...

Maybe they can special make that for you. That's funny. You should get it.

Patrish said...

You would've loved our flag...NOT. We were out of town. I need to get pics on my blog. Happy 4th :)