Friday, July 11, 2008

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME!










Brennan has his game face on!






We went to the Raptors Baseball game the other night. It was fun. Gramma and Grampa Bateman came along, I think for the hotdogs. Loren went to be social with her little friends at the play ground. I went to be with the fam, the girls went because their friends came with us and Brennan went to watch the game! The game was good. They won in the last minute with a homerun. Can't ask for a better ending! Just wish Lyss could have come with us. (she had a practice game that she couldn't miss)

6 comments:

Noelle said...

So did you find your glasses? Tell Brennan I like his hat. Looks like fun!

Steph said...

fun!! is that em's boyfriend?? or just a friend??

Ricci said...

looks like fun..you hammered my last name on the family and friends its Nightingale...gosh get it right, I have only been married for 17 years!!!Love ya!

tammy said...

Sheese Ricci! that's funny! & Yes, I do know your name! I must have been sleepy when I was doing that. Anyway, sorry. hee hee
And Steph, Trevor is Ems friend. He is over here enough to be a boyfriend but they are just best friends.

Michelle D. said...

I can't belive Lyssi missed the game?! Looks like lots of fun!

Luella said...

Yeah, from what I understand, Trevor has plans to marry Lyssi, anyway. I love Emily's haircut! Are those natural curls? I'm so jealous!