Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Father's Day





It was a little different this Father's Day. Ems was in New York on her senior trip, Haley and Loren went to St. George with Gramma and Grampa so the only one home was Lyssi. We did get the breakfast in bed thing done before Haley and Loren left. Brennan doesn't want a simple waffel and juice, he always wants biscuits and gravey and sausage and eggs. So, twice a year (bday and Father's Day) he get's it. Or whenever he goes to Gramma Maxine's.

Here is Haley, Loren and Kasey with my dad ready to go to St. George. Lyssi loved being an only child today.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

I did biscuits and gravy with sausage for Jeff on his birthday this past year too. I even invited all of his family over for a birthday breakfast.

Steph said...

maybe I should head up to your house on father's day and his bday!! I want biscuts and gravy!!! I am glad you guys had a good time!